Tuesday, 25 December 2012

TWGingerbreadmen

On the 10th Day of Christmas, The Wanted gave me a recipe for making gingerbread man. :) Click here to find the recipe on Day 10

Spent 1 hour shopping for ingredients and another 3 hours just to mix, mould and bake the gingerbread men. So here's the result! :)


First batch of gingerbread men! 

Second batch! A bit burnt. :X  

The gingerbread man was cold so I gave him a scarf. :) Just kidding, it's cause his head broke off while I was taking it out from the mould so I place the scarf on him to hold his head together. 

The nicest looking gingerbread man of the all the others

Then I had some fun with green icing. :D



My #TWGingerbreadmen !



I hope the lads will see my tweet and like the gingerbread men I made. :3 I had fun doing it as it's my first. The taste is not bad, just a little sweet for my liking.

Just,
hui x 

No comments:

Post a Comment