Reached the venue at around 6.50pm and the line was already damn long. I also think that I might have gone a little deaf that day from all the Greysonators/Enchancers shouting and screaming for no apparent reason.
Here are some pictures from the event. :)
| Cupcakes from F.O.S. ! |
| Mah cupcake with my copy of Greyson's album |
| This is the crowd in front of me (there are more in the store) |
| And this is from behind me |
| Was bored. :P |
| All the parents and those who do not have the album/poster patiently 'Waiting Outside The Line' |
Late as usual. :L
| 8.12pm and he's still not out. Doing some interviews at the back with Hitz.fm. |
My failed attempts at trying to capture a picture of Greyson.
Hey! Here's one that has half of him visible!
*Really sorry if the quality of the picture is really bad, cause I fail at photography and my hand kept shaking lol*
That's about all. Oh and did I mention that some of the fans are damn pushy? The girl that was behind me kept knocking into me, pushing me, etc. I know you're excited and all but just calm down okay, it ain't #nicely
And all Greyson did was sign our copies of the album and poster, look up and say 'Thank you'. Oh well, I guess he's just tired and wanted to get the signing over as quickly as possible. Can't blame him.
Just,
hui x
No comments:
Post a Comment